BloggerAds廣告

2010年11月28日 星期日

(56) Clean my room 整理我的房間

A: Would you rather clean your room or sleep?
    你想要整理你的房間或睡覺?
B: I would rather clean my room.
    我寧願整理我的房間。
A: Why would you rather clean your room?
    為什麼你寧願整理你的房間?
B: Because every time I clean my room I get so tired I fall asleep.
    因為每次我整理我的房間時,就很累,然後就睡著了。

2010年11月27日 星期六

(55) Go to the dentist 看牙醫

A: What time is the best time to go to the dentist?
    哪時候去看牙醫最好?
B: I don’t know.
    我不曉得。
A: When your teeth are clean and you haven’t eaten any candy.
    就是你的牙齒很乾淨而且沒有吃糖的時候。
B: I guess you must never go to the dentist.
    我猜你一定沒有去看過牙醫。

2010年11月24日 星期三

(54) Return 歸還

A: Can I have my pencil back, please?
    請把鉛筆還給我好嗎?
B: But you said I could borrow it!
    但是你說過我可以借的啊!
A: That was 3 weeks ago!
    那是三個禮拜前說的!
B: But I still need it.
    但我還要用嘛!
A: Well then, how about buying me a new one?
    那麼,你乾脆買一隻新的給我怎麼樣?

2010年11月23日 星期二

(53) Fast food 速食

A: Do you like McDonald’s better than Kentucky Fried Chicken?
    你比較喜歡麥當勞勝過肯德基炸雞嗎?
B: Sometimes.
    有時候。
A: No. I mean which one do you like better?
    不是啦,我是說你比較喜歡哪一個?
B: I like McDonald’s better at lunch and Kentucky Fried Chicken better at dinner.
    我午餐比較喜歡麥當勞,晚餐比較喜歡肯德基炸雞。

2010年11月22日 星期一

(52) Like a lion 像一頭獅子

A: Have you ever seen a lion?
    你看過獅子嗎?
B: Yes, I saw a big one on my sofa.
    有,我在家的沙發上看過。
A: What? A lion on your sofa?
    什麼?獅子在你家的沙發上?
B: Yeah, but it just turned out to be my dad.
    是啊,只是原來是我爸爸。

2010年11月21日 星期日

(51) Clean CD 清洗CD

A: My mother is angry with me.
    我媽在生我的氣。
B: What did you do?
    你做了什麼了?
A: I cleaned her CDs.
    我清洗她的CD。
B: So, why did she get mad?
    那她為什麼要生氣呢?
A: I washed them with soap and water.
    我用肥皂水來清洗。

2010年11月18日 星期四

(50) Basketball 籃球

A: Who is your favorite basketball player?
    你最喜歡哪個籃球員?
B: Michael Jordon.
    Michael Jordon。
A: Why do you like him so much?
    你為什麼那麼喜歡他?
B: Because he can fly, I wish I could fly.
    因為他能夠飛,我希望我也能飛。
A: Me too.
    我也希望如此。

2010年11月17日 星期三

(49) Watermelon 西瓜

A: My father said that it’s not good to eat watermelon seeds.
    我爸爸說吃西瓜不好?
B: Why not?
    為什麼不好?
A: He said that if you eat the seeds, a watermelon plant will grow inside your stomach.
    他說如果吃了西瓜子,胃裡面會長出西瓜來。
B: Oh, no. I just ate a whole watermelon and now I’m getting thirsty.
    哦,糟了!我才吃了一整個西瓜,現在我感覺愈來愈渴了。

2010年11月16日 星期二

(48) Disneyland 狄斯奈樂園

A: Have you ever been to America?
    你有沒有去過美國?
B: Yes. I went there last year. I went to Disneyland.
    有啊,我去年到狄斯奈樂園。
A: Wow! Did you see Mickey Mouse?
    哇!你看到米老鼠了嗎?
B: See him? I even gave him some cheese.
    看到他?我還給他起司吃呢。

2010年11月15日 星期一

(47) Zoo 動物園

A: I love to go to the zoo.
    我好喜歡到動物園玩。
B: So do I. I like to watch the bears play.
    我也是。我喜歡看熊玩耍。
A: Yeah, I like to watch them eat and sleep.
    是啊,我喜歡看牠們吃東西和睡覺。
B: Why do you like to watch them eat and sleep?
    你為什麼喜歡看牠們吃東西和睡覺?
A: Because they look like my dad when he eats and sleeps.
    因為牠們看起來就像我爸爸在吃東西和睡覺。

2010年11月14日 星期日

(46) Animal 動物

A: What kind of animal would you like to be?
    你想當哪一中動物?
B: I would like to be a giraffe.
    我想當一隻長頸鹿。
A: Why would you like to be a giraffe?
    為什麼你想當長頸鹿呢?
B: Because if my kite got stuck in a tree, I would get it out myself.
   因為如果我的風箏卡在樹上,我就可以自己把它拿下來。

2010年11月11日 星期四

(45) Shopping 購物

A: I hate shopping so much!
    我真討厭去逛街買東西!
B: So do I. It’s tiring to just walk all over the place, not to mention boring.
    我有是。到處逛就很累了,更不用說是無聊透了。
A: I only go along because Mom sometimes gives me money when she’s buying something.
    我是因為我媽有時候買東西會順便給我一些零錢,我才跟去的。
B: That doesn’t work for me. My Mom always uses her credit card!
    那對我行不通的。我媽都用信用卡買東西。

2010年11月8日 星期一

(44) Ice cream 冰淇淋

A: It’s so hot today. My ice cream is melting faster than I can eat it.
    今天真熱。我的冰淇淋溶化得太快都來不及吃。
B: We should invent a melt-proof ice cream.
    我們應該發明一種防溶化的冰淇淋。
A: But it wouldn’t be ice cream if it didn’t melt.
    但是如果冰淇淋不溶化,就不叫冰淇淋了。
B: So what do you want then?
    那麼,你到底要怎樣呢?
A: Stop talking and help me eat it, OK?
    不要再說了,趕快幫我吃冰淇淋,好嗎?

2010年11月7日 星期日

(43) Birthday party 生日派對

A: Do you want to come to my birthday party?
    你要不要來參加我的生日派對呢?
B: Will it be good?
    好玩嗎?
A: We’re having pizza, cake and games.
    我們有披薩、蛋糕,還有遊戲喔。
B: How about presents?
    那麼禮物呢?
A: Well, I hope so! You’re supposed to give them to me, you know.
    但願會有!但是禮物應該是你送給我才對啊。

2010年11月4日 星期四

(42) Bananaman 香蕉人

A: Why do you eat so many bananas?
    你為什麼吃那麼多香蕉?
B: Because they taste great.
    因為好吃啊。
A: You’ll turn into a banana pretty soon.
    你很快就會變成香蕉了!
B: No problem. I’ll be Bananaman. Like Superman, you know, but yellow!
    沒關係。我會變成香蕉人。你知道嘛,就像超人一樣,只是黃皮膚而已!

2010年11月3日 星期三

(41) Baboon 狒狒

A: Wow, the zoo has so many weird animals!
    哇噢,動物園有許多奇怪的動物喔!
B: Yeah, look at that baboon over there.
    是啊,你看那邊那隻狒狒。
A: Hey, he’s looking at us.
    牠正在看我們耶!
B: No wonder. He probably thinks you’re his brother.
    這也難怪。牠或許認為你是牠的兄弟。