BloggerAds廣告

2010年10月31日 星期日

(40) Too noisy 太吵了

A: Can’t you eat with your mouth shut? You’re so noisy. It’s driving me crazy!
    你能不能閉著嘴巴吃東西啊?吵死了,我受不了了!
B: This is how I eat, you’ll just have to get used to it.
    我吃東西就是這樣,你就適應一下吧。
A: Impossible! My ears are hurting!
    不可能!我的耳朵痛死了!
B: So are mine…from your complaining.
    你一直抱怨,我的耳朵也痛死了。

2010年10月21日 星期四

(39) Two-handed pizza 雙手披薩

A: What’s your favorite food?
    你最喜歡的食物是什麼?
B: My favorite food is two-handed pizza.
    我最喜歡的食物是雙手披薩。
A: Two-handed pizza! What’s that?
    雙手披薩!那是什麼?
B: A piece in my right hand and a piece in my left hand.
    就是一片在右手,一片在左手。

2010年10月19日 星期二

(38) Stomachache 肚子痛

A: Monica, what do you get when you add 3 chocolate bars and 4 doughnuts?
    Monica,三條巧克力加四個甜甜圈等於什麼?
B: A stomachache.
    肚子痛。
A: Why?
    為什麼?
B: That’s what I get when I eat 3 chocolate bars and 4 doughnuts.
    我就是吃了三條巧克力加四個甜甜圈肚子就痛了。

2010年10月18日 星期一

(37) Computer game 電腦遊戲

A: Johnny, do you like computers?
    Johnny,你喜歡電腦嗎?
B: Sure. I like playing computer games.
    當然。我喜歡玩電腦遊戲。
A: What’s your favorite game?
    你最喜歡哪一種?
B: Computer chess. But it is not very easy to play.
    電腦棋。但是不太容易玩。
A: Why?
    怎麼說?
B: Cause the computer always wins.
    因為電腦總是贏。

2010年10月17日 星期日

(36) Weird horse 怪馬

A: Have you ever seen a horse with six legs?
    你看過六隻腳的馬嗎?
B: No, I haven’t seen a horse with six legs. Why?
    沒有,我沒看過六隻腳的馬。為什麼這樣問?
A: Well, if you do, get out of its way.
    嗯,如果你看到的話,就別擋牠的路。

2010年10月15日 星期五

(35) Different dinner 不同的晚餐

A: What are we having for dinner?
    我們晚上要吃什麼?
B: We’re having liver, tofu and rice.
    我們要吃豬肝豆腐飯。
A: Oh, can you ask mom if it is OK to eat at Billy’s house?
    噢,你問媽媽可不可以去Billy家吃飯?
B: Sure, why?
    好啊,為什麼?
A: Because they are having hamburgers, French fries and ice cream.
    因為他們要吃漢堡、薯條和冰淇淋。

(34) Owe money 欠錢

A: Why are you so sad?
    你為什麼這麼難過?
B: I just found 500 dollars.
    我剛才撿到了500元。
A: That’s great!
    真棒啊!
B: No, it’s not. I owe my mom 300 dollars and my sister 150 dollars, so all I have left is 50 dollars.
    才不呢。我欠我媽300元還有我姊姊150,所以我只剩下50元。
A: No, you don’t, because you still owe me 100 dollars.
    不對,因為你還欠我100元。
B: See, I found 500 dollars, but it costs me 50!
    看吧,我雖然撿到500元,但我還倒貼了50!

2010年10月14日 星期四

(33) Too hungry 太餓了

A: Do you have a puppy?
    你有小狗嗎?
B: I used to have one, but my father made me give it away.
    我以前有一隻,但我爸爸要我送給別人。
A: Why?
    為什麼?
B: I forgot to feed it and it ate my father’s shoes.
    我忘記餵牠,牠就吃了我爸爸的鞋子。

2010年10月13日 星期三

(32) Make money 賺錢

A: I’ve got a great idea to make money. Do you want to help?
    我已經想到了一個賺錢的好方法。你想幫忙嗎?
B: Yeah, sure. What do you want me to do?
    好啊,當然。你要我做什麼?
A: First, give me all the money in your pockets.
    首先,把你口袋所有的錢給我。
B: Here you go. Now when do we start making money?
    拿去。現在,我們什麼時候開始賺錢?
A: Well, I’ve already made 100 dollars!
    嗯,我已經賺了一百塊了!

2010年10月12日 星期二

(31) Sicker 病得嚴重

A: I wish I could get better. Being sick is no fun.
    我真希望趕快好。生病真不好玩。
B: But you get to stay in bed all day and watch TV.
    但你可以留在床上整天看電視。
A: Staying in bed is really boring. I want to go back to school.
    在床上真是無聊。我想回學校。
B: Wow, you’re sicker than I thought!
    哇噢,你比我想像的病得還嚴重!

2010年10月10日 星期日

(30) Santa 聖誕老公公

A: What on earth are you doing?     你到底在幹嘛?
B: I am writing a letter to Santa.
    我在寫信給聖誕老公公。
A: Don’t you think it’s a bit early to think about Christmas?
    你不覺得現在想到聖誕節有點太早了嗎?
B: It’s never too early to think about presents and holidays.
    想到禮物和假期是永遠不嫌早的。

(29) Smart dog 聰明的狗

A: Your dog is very smart!
    你的狗好聰明!
B: Nah, not really.
    哪有,沒這回事。
A: Are you kidding? He can even play computer games!
    愛說笑?牠還會玩電腦遊戲呢!
B: Yeah, but he only beats me one time out of three.
    是啊,可是牠三次才贏我一次。

2010年10月8日 星期五

(28) Pinocchio小木偶

A: I did my homework, but I lost it!
    我有做功課啊,但是它不見了!
B: Liar, liar pants on fire!
    騙子,別騙人了!
A: I’m not lying!
    我沒有騙你啊!
B: Then why is your nose growing, Pinocchio?
    那為什麼你的鼻子在變長,小木偶?

(27) Wash clothes 洗衣服

A: I heard your mom grounded you. What’d you do?
    聽說你被你媽禁足了。你做了什麼事?
B: I just washed some clothes.
    我只是洗了一些衣服。
A: What’s the big deal about that?
    那有什麼大不了的事?
B: I guess I shouldn’t put my brother’s clothes in the washing machine while he’s still wearing them.
    我想我不應該把我弟弟還穿在身上的衣服放到洗衣機去。

2010年10月6日 星期三

(26) Coke 可樂

A: Hey, you shouldn’t drink so much cola!
    嘿,你不該喝那麼多可樂!
B: Oh, mind your own business!
    你管我!
A: A dentist once put a tooth in a glass of coke for a week, and it rotted away!
    有個牙醫把一顆牙齒放在可樂裏一個禮拜,結果牙齒就被腐蝕掉了。
B: Good thing it doesn’t take me a week to drink a glass of coke!
    還好我喝一杯可樂不需花一個禮拜。

2010年10月4日 星期一

(25) Flip a coin

A: Who gets the last piece of pizza?
    誰要吃最後一片披薩?
B: Let’s flip a coin!
    來擲銅板吧!
A: Okay, Heads I win, tails you lose.
    好,正面我贏,反面你輸。

2010年10月2日 星期六

(24) Spelling contest 拼字比賽

A: You know, I think you should be in a spelling contest!
    我覺得你應該參加拼字比賽!
B: Don’t be a wise guy.
    別諷刺我了。
A: No, really. I bet you could win a prize for the lowest score ever.
    說真的。我打賭你一定會得到有史以來最低分。
B: How would you like a knuckle sandwich?
    你欠揍是不是?

2010年10月1日 星期五

(23) Karate 空手道

A: That guy Arnold’s a real wimp!
    那個Arnold真是個膽小鬼!
B: Be careful! He knows karate!
    小心噢!他懂空手道喔!
A: You’re kidding! Really?
    別騙人了!真的嗎?
B: Yeah, he knows “karate”, “sushi” and “sashimi” and ten other Japanese words!
    真的,他懂“空手道”, “壽司”和“生魚片”,還有其他十個日本字!