BloggerAds廣告

2010年9月30日 星期四

(22) Girlfriend 女朋友

A: Mary’s your friend, right?
    Mary是你的朋友,對吧?
B: Yeah. So?
    是啊。怎樣?
A: She’s your friend, and she’s a girl, so that means she’s your girlfriend!
    她是你的朋友,而且她是個女生,所以她是你的女朋友!
B: What? No way!
    什麼?才不是呢!

2010年9月29日 星期三

(21) Ping-pong乒乓球

A: Hey, I’ve got a riddle for you!
    嘿,給你猜個謎語!
B: Let’s hear it.
    說說看。
A: What goes “Ping ping ping ping ping ping ping?”
    什麼是”乒乒乒乒乒乒乒”?
B: A man playing Ping-pong by himself!
    就是一個人自己玩乒乓球嘛!

2010年9月28日 星期二

(20) Math 數學

A: What’s wrong with you?
    你怎麼啦?
B: It’s this math homework. I just don’t get it.
    都是這些數學作業啦。我都不懂。
A: Oh, I’m good at math. What is it you don’t understand?
    噢,我數學很好。你哪裡不懂?
B: All these numbers!
    所有的數字都不懂!

2010年9月27日 星期一

(19) Force somebody's hand 迫使某人做某事

A: Can you help me with my homework?
    你能幫我作功課嗎?
B: No way!
    甭想。
A: Look, if you don’t help me, I’ll tell mom who broke the window.
    好,如果你不幫我,我就告訴媽媽誰打破了窗戶
B: You wouldn’t dare!
    你才不敢呢!
A: Mooom!
    媽!
B: OK, OK. I’ll help you.
    好,好。我會幫你做。

2010年9月25日 星期六

如何宣教才有果效

一位牧師受邀到南部教會宣教,開車途中心裡一直思索著該如何吸引眾多的人群來到教會接受福音,開著開著突然靈光乍現 ····



到底是開到哪裡得到了啟示?









關廟

(18) School 上學

A: I hate school.
我討厭上學。
B: Why? I love it.
為什麼?我喜歡上學。
A: That’s because only idiots like school.
那是因為只有傻子才喜歡上學。
B: Then why are my grades higher than yours?
那麼為什麼我的成績比你好呢?
A: Because I’m too smart to let them know I’m smart.
因為我聰明到不讓他們知道我有多聰明。

(17) Disgusting face 噁心的鬼臉

A: Hey, watch this.
    嘿!看這兒。
B: That’s a disgusting face. Look at mine.
    好噁心的鬼臉喔。看我的。
A: Oh! Man. That’s totally gross.
    噢!老天。太噁心了。
B: Oh, no! Now my eyes won’t uncross.
    噢!完了!我的眼睛變鬥雞眼變不回來。

2010年9月23日 星期四

(16) Save up money 存錢

A: Look at that baseball cap!
    看看那頂棒球帽!
B: Cool.
    好酷喔!
A: I want to buy it but I don’t have any money.
    我好想要買但是我沒有錢。
B: Well, why don’t you save up your lunch money for a few days and then you can buy it?
    你何不把午餐錢存個幾天然後就可以買了。

(15) One piece of cake 一塊蛋糕

A: There’s only one piece of cake left.
    只剩一塊蛋糕。
B: Yeah and there’s two of us.
    對啊!但我們有二個人。
A: What’ll we do?
    我們要怎麼辦?
B: Well, you wanna cut or choose?
    那麼你要切還是要選?
A: I’ll choose. You cut.
    我要選,你來切。

2010年9月21日 星期二

(14) Cookies 餅乾

A: Did you eat all the cookies?
    你把所有的餅乾都吃掉了嗎?
B: Nooooo…
    沒…有。
A: If you didn’t. Who did?
    如果不是你,是誰?
B: Well, I ate half the cookies and the kitty ate the other half.
    嗯,我吃了一半,喵喵吃了另一半。

2010年9月20日 星期一

(13) Who is taller? 誰較高?

A: Hi, how old are you?
    嗨,你幾歲?
B: I’m ten years old. How old are you?
    我十歲。你呢?
A: I’m nine years old, but I’m taller than you.
    我九歲,但是我比你高。
B: No, you’re not. It’s just your hair.
    才怪。那只是你的頭髮。

2010年9月19日 星期日

(12) Go to the bathroom 上廁所

A: John! I have to go to the bathroom.
    John!我要上廁所。
B: You just went 10 minutes ago.
    你十分鐘前才上過。
A: I know, but I have to go again.
    我知道。可是我還要去。
B: All right, all right! Just don’t take all day.
    好吧,好吧。別拖太久喔。

2010年9月17日 星期五

(11) Thief 小偷

A: John, did you break the window?
    John,是你打破窗戶嗎?
B: Not me.
    不是我。
A: You’re the only one here. If you didn’t break it, who did?
    這裡就只有你一人。不是你會是誰?
B: It was the man who took our TV.
    是把我們家電視搬走的那個人。

(10) Turn in the essay 交作文

A: We’ve gotta get our school essay done right now.
    我們現在就要把學校作文寫完。
B: When do we have to turn it in?
    我們哪時候要交?
A: In five minutes.
    五分鐘之內。
B: No way! I just started.
    不可能!我才剛開始寫呢。

2010年9月15日 星期三

(9) Kung Fu 功夫

A: Did you see that new Kung Fu movie?
    你有沒有看過那新的功夫片?
B: Yeah, I did. That Kung Fu man beat up so many people!
    有啊,我看了。那一位功夫高手擊敗很多人。
A: I wish I could do that.
    我希望我可以跟他一樣。
B: So do I. Why don’t we take a Kung Fu class?
    我也是。我們何不去學功夫呢?
A: Good idea.
    好主意。

2010年9月14日 星期二

(8) A lousy idea餿主意

A: Hey! What are you doing?
    嘿!你在幹什麼?
B: I’m studying. I’ve been studying for 3 hours. My eyes are so tired.
    我在唸書啊。我已經唸三小時了。我的眼睛好痠噢。
A: I’ve got an idea! How about you help me do my homework?
    我有一個好主意!那你幫我做功課怎樣。
B: I think I’d rather eat a bug.
    我想我寧願去吃蟲。

(7) Buy a shark 買一隻鯊魚

A: Why do you look so sad?
    你為什麼看起來這麼難過?
B: My sister’s cat ate my little fish.
    我姐姐的貓吃掉我的小魚!
A: Wow, maybe you should eat your sister’s cat.
    哇噢,或許你應該吃掉你姐姐的貓。
B: No. I think I’m going to buy a shark.
    才不要呢。我想我要去買一隻鯊魚。

2010年9月13日 星期一

(6) Ambition 志向

A: Hey! What are you going to be when you grow up?
你長大想當什麼?
B: I’m going to be a rich movie star. I’m going to have a big house and a great car.
我想當一個有錢的電影明星。我想要一個大房子和一部很棒的車。
A: I’m going to be a doctor and help a lot of people.
我想當醫生,而且幫助很多人。
B: Maybe you can help me if I get sick when I’m famous.
假如我很有名又生病時,也許你就可以幫助我了。
A: Only if you give me lots of money.
只要你給我很多錢。

2010年9月11日 星期六

(5) Cavity 蛀牙

A: I just got back from the dentist. I’ve got five cavities. Mom’s really mad.
我才剛從牙醫那邊回來。我有五顆蛀牙。我媽好生氣噢。
B: Did she punish you?
她有處罰你嗎?
A: Yeah, she said I can’t eat candy, watch TV or use my computer.
有啊,她說我不能吃糖,不能看電視或玩我的電腦了。
B: That’s OK. You can still eat pizza and hamburgers and use my computer.
那倒沒關係。你仍然可以吃披薩和漢堡,也可以玩我的電腦。

(4) Video game 電視遊樂器

A: Do you want to play that new video game?
    你想不想玩新的電視遊樂器?
B: Which one?
    哪一種?
A: It’s called smelly hairy wild Kung Fu pigs.
    叫做臭毛功夫野豬。
B: Wow, that sounds exciting, but I can’t go. My mom says I have to practice my violin.
    哇噢!聽起來好刺激,但我不能去。我媽要我練小提琴。

2010年9月10日 星期五

(3) Terrible taste 恐怖的味道

A: Hey, Rick. What are you doing?
    嘿,Rick。你在幹嘛?
B: I’m eating a banana, carrot and tofu sandwich.
    我正在吃香蕉、胡蘿蔔和豆腐三明治。
A: Yuck. That sounds terrible. How does it taste?
    真嘔!聽起來好恐怖。味道如何?
B: It tastes kinda like banana, carrot, tofu and bread.
    吃起來有點像香蕉、胡蘿蔔、豆腐和麵包。

2010年9月9日 星期四

(2) Don’t forget to… 別忘了

A: Mark! Can I borrow your eraser?
     Mark!我可以跟你借橡皮擦嗎?
B: O.K. What happened to yours?
     沒問題。你的怎麼啦?
A: I don’t know. I put it somewhere.
     我不知道。我放在某一個地方。
B: OK, just don’t forget to give it back to me when you’re finished.
     好吧,那你用完別忘了還我。

2010年9月8日 星期三

(1) New Puppy 新養的小狗

A: Is this your new puppy?
    這是你新養的小狗嗎?
B: Yes. Isn’t he cute?
    是啊。牠很可愛吧!
A: Yeah, his ears and feet are so big. What’s his name?
    是啊,牠的耳朵和腳都很大。牠叫什麼名字?
B: His name is Old Brown because he looks old and he has a brown coat.
    牠叫老黃。因為牠看起來很老而且皮又是褐色的。